- INROADS Joins the APEX Museum to Connect Students to a Virtual STEM Enrichment Program
- Paul Sinacore Casting LLC Launches Focusing on Diversity, Inclusion as Hollywood Opens Up to Real People
- HRASimple Helps Employers Take Full Advantage of ICHRA
Scoot Safe's mission is to equip key stakeholders and inspire electric scooter riders to make safer riding choices that will keep them from bruising their peach! The goal is to accomplish this mission by addressing the following critical electric-scooter safety concerns via digital media:
- First-time e-scooter rider education
- Helmet use
- Drinking and riding
"The lack of helmet use by scooter riders is a big problem here in Georgia. Through key partnerships, Scoot Safe will deliver safety messages to riders where they will be sure to see them – within scooter apps and on YouTube. Our goal is to make our streets safer for all without sacrificing the fun of riding electric scooters," said Emma Harrington, Director of Injury Prevention and Education Services at Shepherd Center.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Storm Scoop: Shelter in Place
- Macon: Historic Vineville, Napier Heights come together to clean streets
- Popmenu Raises $65M Funding Round Led by Tiger Global to Accelerate A.I.-Powered Digital Solution for Restaurants
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Macon: Mayor, KMBB encourage neighborhoods to take part in July 24 community-wide cleanup
Shepherd Center was awarded a year-long grant by the Georgia Governor's Office of Highway Safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to facilitate the Scoot Safe electric scooter injury prevention campaign. Shepherd Center partnered with Atlanta-based marketing agency, NeoLuxe Marketing, to help develop and roll out the Scoot Safe digital media campaign.
Visit ScootSafeGA.com for more information about Scoot Safe.
Scoot safe, Georgia. Don't bruise your peach!
SOURCE Shepherd Center, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Encompass and Telestream Partner to Provide a Unique and Powerful Media & Entertainment Targeted Storage Solution in Altitude Media Cloud
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Consumer51 launches new brand identity and website for Dataflix
- Torres Law Named Trade & Customs Law Firm of the Year
- MyGeorgia Credit Union to Host Community-Based Blood Drives at Four Branches
- Technology Association of Georgia Announces Final Agenda for Fintech South
- Philips SpeechLive meets the need for speed with increased efficiencies in speech recognition
- The Current GA Funds Coastal Environmental Lab
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Announces Plug Power Opening Green Manufacturing Plant in Camden County
- Veteran Technology Attorney Lori L. Wright Joins AGG
- Retired Army Officer Writes Wealth Building Military Transition Guide for Service Members
- Atlanta: City Enters Phase 4 of Reopening on Wednesday
- Georgia Announces Sale of $1.097 Billion in General Obligation Bonds
- retailX to Host Premier Trade Event of 2021
- Freeman Joins eVolve MEP Team as VP of Product
- NATP offers education on two major post-tax season issues
- Mencom Introduces New Universal RJ45 Adapter For MIXO Series
- Gov. Kemp Announces Technical Skills Training Commitment to Prepare 5,500 Georgians for Cloud Computing Careers
- Ski Johnson To Begin Jazz For Life Tour June 15th St. John, USVi
- Milestone: With Over 20 Million Broadband Gateways Deployed, Technicolor Connected Home Demonstrates Leadership Across RDK Community