- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
Robert L. Mason, CEO of SPOC, said "Our goal is to always focus on innovation while lifting up our company and those we serve. Dan has a proven track record of doing that with a global development team at ABB and as a key contributor on core teams evaluating new, innovative products."
As Director of Engineering, Dan will be responsible for developing business plans for new product development, product line extensions and cost reduction. He will also be part of the strategic leadership team at SPOC and oversee the daily operations of the engineering staff.
Dan previously led ABB's global team in developing products for the HVAC controls industry. This involved working with product management, technical services, documentation, procurement, operations and accounting to ensure proper product delivery.
More on Georgia Chron
- FinCEN REPORT Named as a Startup-to-Watch by Atlanta Business Chronicle's Prestigious Inno Awards
- The D.I.V.A Principle Conference Returns with a Resounding Call for Resilience and Reinvention with Dr. Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
At SPOC, Dan will help move the company further towards its goals by introducing new products that save energy through device- and cloud-based algorithms. He also has experience streamlining business processes and product testing to move products to market faster and with higher quality; working with development teams to add features and functionality to existing engineering tools; identifying best paths and methods for new technologies; and engaging with sales staff and customers to organize and prioritize customer needs.
Mason said "As Director of Engineering, Dan makes our team stronger; he has experience with organizational planning of new products. In his previous organization, his team successfully delivered more than 100 new models to the U.S. market in a short period of time."
Dan attended LeTourneau University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Dan Landers commented "Embedded in SPOC's DNA is a commitment to service-driven leadership within our Lift Up culture. We foster an environment where empowerment is not just encouraged but celebrated – a cornerstone allowing every team member to thrive." He added "As we envision the future of energy, our path at SPOC is illuminated by our commitment to the Lift Up culture. We lead the way in the industry with innovation, ingenuity, and impact."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Forbes Communications Council Appoints Global Marketing Executive Tangela Parker
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- West Coast Design Firm Carrier Johnson + Culture Opens New East Coast Office in Atlanta
- Gov. Kemp, State Leaders Celebrate Hyundai Motor Group's Historic Impact on Georgia
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDS FOOTPRINT, MENU IN 2023
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Web Series "Heyoka Empath: God's Chosen Truth Seer"
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Issues Call for Answers from President Biden on Illegal Immigration
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Ameris Bank Recognized for Excellence in Small Business Banking
- Crawford & Company® Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye