- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Why Green Initiatives Require Brown Sources FREE Webinar
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
T2EARTH® is a leading manufacturer in the industry, known for their science-based and innovation-driven approach to creating sustainable and non-toxic wood products. Their flagship product, OnWood® 1.0 Fire Retardant Treated Wood (FRTW), is the first Class A eco-friendly fire-retardant-treated wood that offers both superior fire resistance and strength while being safe for humans and the environment.
The new American Cab tint from OnWood® is named after Cabernet Sauvignon, a popular wine known for its great blending and food pairing qualities. Similarly, the American Cab eco tint is designed to complement the outstanding performance of OnWood® 1.0 FRTW. Both the tint and formulation technology used in OnWood® 1.0 are sustainable alternatives to traditional options that contain toxic chemicals.
More on Georgia Chron
- AI offers an expedited path to Small Business growth for early adapters
- FinCEN REPORT Named as a Startup-to-Watch by Atlanta Business Chronicle's Prestigious Inno Awards
- The D.I.V.A Principle Conference Returns with a Resounding Call for Resilience and Reinvention with Dr. Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
One of the unique features of OnWood® 1.0 American Cab eco tinted FRTW is its vibrant cabernet wine color, making it easily recognizable on construction sites. This allows for quick identification during framing and code inspections. Additionally, without any toxic chemicals, this eco-tinted wood is safe to handle at all stages of construction.
T2EARTH's focus on providing superior performance, sustainability, and non-toxicity in their wood products has been well-received by industry professionals. "I am very grateful for the T2EARTH® team and all our supportive T2EARTH® strategic partners," said Joel Kier, Co-Founder & CEO. "Their visionary ingenuity and limitless perseverance have led to the development of the American Cab eco tint and continue our company's important mission to make a positive difference in the world of wood building products and sustainable wood preservation - OnWood®!"
To showcase their latest product, T2EARTH® will be exhibiting at New York Build 2024 at the NYC Javits Center on February 13-14, 2024. Attendees will have the opportunity to see and touch OnWood® and meet the T2EARTH® team at Booth 544. Samples of the new OnWood® 1.0 American Cab Eco Tinted FRTW will be available for viewing.
T2EARTH® is excited to be a part of New York Build this year and looks forward to connecting with industry professionals and showcasing their commitment to sustainability and innovation in wood products. Don't miss out on this opportunity to see their latest product in action!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- Forbes Communications Council Appoints Global Marketing Executive Tangela Parker
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- West Coast Design Firm Carrier Johnson + Culture Opens New East Coast Office in Atlanta
- Gov. Kemp, State Leaders Celebrate Hyundai Motor Group's Historic Impact on Georgia
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SUCCESSFULLY EXPANDS FOOTPRINT, MENU IN 2023
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Web Series "Heyoka Empath: God's Chosen Truth Seer"
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Issues Call for Answers from President Biden on Illegal Immigration
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Ameris Bank Recognized for Excellence in Small Business Banking
- Crawford & Company® Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out