- SPANX, LLC Promotes Kim Jones to CEO, Expands Executive Team to Support Rapid Growth
- Roland Martin to host "Giving the Gift of Literacy to Liberia" Gala and Liberia Bicentennial Honoring 2022 LEDI International Life Changer Honorees
- Large Trucking – Transport Companies Saving Fuel by Reducing Pollution – ECOFuelMax.com
In announcing Modi's appointment Ziskind explained, "BDC is responding to market demand and growing. Tina's addition to our leadership team, will significantly strengthen BDC's ability to respond to the issues that the firm's clients are asking us to address. These include restructuring payer provider relationships, addressing pricing transparency challenges and opportunities, engaging and aligning providers, and strategically positioning health system and academic medical center organizations for growth."
More on Georgia Chron
- Relatient Survey: Majority of Providers Say Quality of Scheduling is Important Factor for Patient Experience; Nearly Half Say it's the Most Important
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America Announces $30 Million Gift from Lilly Endowment Inc. to Strengthen Work with Youth Across Indiana
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster Palmdale Opens
- "Scheme Queens" Brings an Exciting Black Girl Magic Jewelry Heist Thriller to the Big Screen
- Operation HOPE Launches the HOPE Community Credit Score Index, First-of-its-Kind Tool to Map America's Financial Wellness
During her 20+ year consulting career, Modi has led large-scale business transformation projects in a variety of industries with successful experience driving growth for healthcare providers such Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, and Texas Children's. Before leading the Three-Sixty Advisory Group, Modi was a director of The Chartis Group's Innovation Solutions practice, and prior to that spent eight years as a Managing Director of the Atlanta-based North Highland company, building and leading the firm's Strategy & Advisory practice. Tina spent nine years prior to North Highland as a partner in Accenture's Strategy practice serving public sector, telecommunications, and high-tech clients across the nation.
Modi holds an MBA from the McCombs Graduate School of Business, University of Texas, and B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Washington University in St. Louis.
More on Georgia Chron
- National Perinatal Information Center & GE Healthcare Collaborate on Patient Safety Education Series
- Senseeker Launches High Dynamic Range Calcium™ Digital Pixel Readout IC
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online Newest App Update
- The Executive Leadership Council to Honor Ambassador Andrew Jackson Young, Jr. with 2022 Global Game Changer Award
- Endeavour and Dispersive Announce Partnership to Secure Critical Infrastructure across North America and Europe
About BDC Advisors.
BDC Advisors is a national healthcare consulting firm headquartered in Miami, with professional staff in San Francisco; Los Angeles; Houston; Dallas; Denver; Cleveland; Washington, D.C.; and Nashville. The firms practice focuses on advising and providing service to Academic Health Systems, and Community, Regional, and Multi-State Provider Systems on issues surrounding enterprise strategy, organizational development and design, payer provider innovation, population health strategy, and risk-based value contracting. BDC Advisors has a culture of inclusion and is founding supporter of the Carol Emmott Foundation, which supports a national fellowship program for women leaders in healthcare, designed to accelerate their executive careers.
For further information contact. Dudley Morris, Senior Advisor. ([email protected]) 312-286-4865
SOURCE BDC Advisors
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Operation HOPE Announces 200th HOPE Inside Location
- EnviroSpark Signs Nationwide Deal With Starwood Capital Group
- Mayor Dickens Presents Strategic Delivery Plan for $750M Moving Atlanta Forward Infrastructure Program
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
- The Future of Virtual Legal Proceedings Just Became More Certain with the Launch of Calloquy
- Georgia Resident, Aged 75, pens Humorous Children's Picture Book
- Presenting Traveling Hands Massage
- Solina to acquire Saratoga Food Specialties
- Equifax Introduces CloudControl to Strengthen Digital Supply Chain Security for Company's Products and Services
- Local Entrepreneur to Appear on New Reality Show on the BLKGTV App
- Mayor Dickens Renews Temporary Moratorium on Atlanta Medical Center Site Redevelopment as Atlanta City Council Introduces Ordinance to Ratify Approach
- BlueSpark Energy Wins the 2022 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- California Entrepreneur Uses AI Technology To Create Stunning, Lifelike Artwork
- Discount Tire Launches Pit Pass Concept Store With Mobile-Focused, Drive-Thru Experience
- Angel Oak Financial Strategies Income Term Trust Declares October 2022 Distribution
- Georgia State Soccer Association Receives Innovate to Grow Grant from US Soccer
- Take a Helicopter Ride and Peer Down at the Splendors of Autumn Engulfing Nikko, Japan's Lake Chuzenji!