- Casting Director and now Author Winsome Sinclair shares joy of adoption with first children's book - 176
- Photovoice Project Aims to Help Make Breastfeeding Easier in Chatham County
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
"UP Entertainment is thrilled to partner with PixL Dos to launch Cine Romántico on Samsung TV Plus and XUMO," said Charley Humbard, CEO and founder, UP Entertainment. "We look forward to introducing a new audience to this streaming channel featuring entertaining high-quality romance movies that Spanish language households are sure to love."
With a vast array of star-driven movies featuring contemporary storylines, some of titles on the service include Brimming With Love, Love Throws a Curve, Hopeless Romantic, Groomzilla, Instant Nanny and The Wedding Do-Over. New titles will be added on an ongoing basis.
More on Georgia Chron
- Atlanta: Statement on Passing of Former AFRD Chief Winston Minor
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
About UP Entertainment
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network's audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America's favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
Follow UPtv on the Web at www.Uptv.com on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Uptv, Twitter on @Uptv and Instagram at UP_TV.
About PixL Dos
PixL Dos, owner of Cine Romántico, is a subsidiary of PixL Entertainment.
SOURCE UP Entertainment
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Georgia: Governor Kemp Formalizes Election Certification, Calls for Signature Audit, Endorses Voter ID for Mail-In Balloting
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- InComm Healthcare Explores Medicaid Subscribers' Health-Related Habits, Cardholder Experiences
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- Fusion Health and Vitality Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Core Essential Nutrients and Immune Boost Liquid Vitamin D3
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
- Statement from Aflac Incorporated
- Neenah Renews Share Repurchase Plan
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Atlanta: Mayor Bottoms Elevates LGBTQ Affairs with a Director-Level Position and New LGBTQ Advisory Board Members
- C&D | The Agency Celebrate Launch with Clients, Staff and VIPs at Private Atlanta Dinner
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Georgia Sees Significant Decrease in Unemployment Rate in October
- Gov. Kemp Names Two Winners of Georgia RISE Award for Classified School Employees
- Board's Edge Games Announces Launch of Game Rental Service
- Georgia: Gov. Kemp Announces Expansion of SANS Institute Cyber Workforce Development Program
- CINC Systems Celebrates 15 Years of Innovation and Transformation