- Gov. Kemp Urges Eligible Georgians in Southwest Region to Sign Up for Vaccination
- Online Day Trading Technology Showcase Hosted by TradeLog
- Rock Out Against Bullying Tour Comes to Atlanta All-Star Weekend
Check out the T75 with the brand-new XUR Console from Matrix Fitness. Providing a home exercise experience that is as personal, as it is powerful. It comes with one year of iFit included, and it is designed to connect virtually to any popular training app or entertainment option. It helps to start a workout routine and stay motivated to keep going. The T75 offers a natural, satisfying run. It was recently awarded the Best for Speedwork accolade by Runner's World due to its sturdy frame and thick deck. matrixfitness.com.
It is important that water taste good, that starts with Pentair's FreshPoint Easy Flow Under Counter Water Filtration System. It makes it easy to get great-tasting filtered water straight from the tap. The recently launched DIY system is easy to install; no drilling or special tools required. Certified by NSF to reduce 99% of lead. The filter is rated for 3,000 gallons, which is over 20,000 plastic bottles, and an indicator light signals when it is time to replace. The one-touch filter release makes change outs a breeze. Install it in the kitchen, bathroom, bar area or anywhere for great-tasting water on tap. It works not just for homeowners but for renters too since there is zero drilling involved. "Ditch the filter pitchers and single-use water bottles, your wallet and the environment will thank you." www.pentair.com
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Sheridan Construction joins #CleanStreetsMatter initiative
- The LAW and MK-2886 SARMs Bodybuilding Supplements. Are SARMs supplements legal?
- Chick-fil-A Vidalia Announces its 6th Annual Road Race Benefiting Community Nonprofit Ministry Orgs
- Pastor Tracy S. Williams Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AN ABSTINENCE HANDBOOK FOR GIRLS
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
SugarBear, best known for their revolutionary Hair vitamin, has a vegan Women's Multivitamin. Free of artificial sweeteners and flavors, SugarBear Women's Multi comes in a gummy form and is a perfect addition to daily health routines. It's a scientifically formulated vegan vitamin complex with real fruit juice, designed especially for women, but men can take them too! The delicious berry flavored gummies contain vegan sourced amino acids, 16 micronutrients to help supplement vitamins and essential nutrients many women may be missing in their recommended daily diet. Key ingredients include Omega-3, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin C + D. They also have SugarBear Sleep's gummies, a unique blend of sleep enhancing ingredients make it more effective than melatonin-only supplements. SugarBearHair.com
Hair-care company Roux has the secret to restoring essential moisture to transform dry, damaged hair into soft, smooth, shiny strands. With eight precious oils, argan, avocado, castor, coconut, jojoba, olive, sunflower seed and sweet almond oils, plus vitamins E and B5, found in Roux Weightless Precious Oils Restorative Hair Masque. Use it at home as a pampering self-care spa treatment. This intensive, vitamin-infused formula helps hydrate and strengthen dry, damaged, thick and coarse hair, as it helps smooth split ends and helps control frizz. Try the entire Roux Weightless Precious Oils Collection, Restorative Hair Masque, used with Roux Weightless Precious Oils Luminous Shampoo and Softening Conditioner. Less than $10 each at Sally Beauty stores, SallyBeauty.com and Amazon.com.
More on Georgia Chron
- Macon: Earth Day Festival moved to September
- Macon-Bibb E911 Team donates items to Brookdale Warming Center
- Macon: "The Warming Center doesn't just mean the heat…it means the heart."
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- City of Atlanta Installs New Bronze Sculptures Honoring Local Civil Rights Heroes
New Year, New 'You' with Valerie Greenberg
Valerie shared tips for the New Year!
SOURCE Tips on TV
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Georgia Chron
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces Release of First Progress Update on One Atlanta: Housing Affordability Action Plan
- Technicolor HERO Partners Weigh in on Network Service Provider Trends Established in 2020 and Offer Views on What to Expect in 2021
- Revenue Analytics and LNER Named Winners of the Technical Innovation of the Year Award for Creating Groundbreaking Revenue Management Technology
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- City of Atlanta Launches Survey to Assess COVID-19 Impact on Immigrants, Communities of Color
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Virios Therapeutics to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference in March 2021
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- Ground-Up Flavor Company Offers A Delicious Reprieve For Scorched Palates!
- Henderson Named Partner at Atlanta Firm Watson Spence
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- Pulte Homes Debuts New Community in Fayetteville GA
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Choosing the Right Property Management Company for You
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2
- Optimal Empowers Procurement Teams with Expert Best Practices